1373 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
dekurvajo says

Actually i wanted to order a card like this. But when i asked to send the card to that country where im living now, they said no they cant. So, i should order a card, the card will goes to my home country, then somebody (my parents) have to receive it, then they send me by post again, then i can get it. If You have services all around the world (in this country as well, where i am living at the moment) why its not possible to send the card into any country? And when i fill out the form, there is 2 adresses. 1 is the billing adress, the other is the alternate delivery, with yes / indifferent country option. i tried to get this card 3 times, but i already gave up, because i was thinking, if its so difficult to handle a simple thing like this, is this is a good option to entrust my money into the same hands?

1689 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
Bedros says

Most banks allow you to make what is called a “signature based cash withdrawal.” This is a cash withdrawal directly with the bank teller. Each bank has its own policy regarding this service – sometimes they require that you have an account with the bank. In most cases they will not require this. You can check with the bank to confirm.

Thanks

460 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Located in United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

Actually i wanted to order a card like this. But when i asked to send the card to that country where im living now, they said no they cant. So, i should order a card, the card will goes to my home country, then somebody (my parents) have to receive it, then they send me by post again, then i can get it. If You have services all around the world (in this country as well, where i am living at the moment) why its not possible to send the card into any country? And when i fill out the form, there is 2 adresses. 1 is the billing adress, the other is the alternate delivery, with yes / indifferent country option. i tried to get this card 3 times, but i already gave up, because i was thinking, if its so difficult to handle a simple thing like this, is this is a good option to entrust my money into the same hands?

This is a very good question. The answer is that Payoneer, as a fully regulated US company, must adhere to strict rules and regulations when issuing prepaid debit cards.

In order for us to ship you the card, we must confirm that the shipping address is valid. If you could provide us with a proof of residence at the 2nd address, we will be able to ship the card there. This can include a utility bill, rent agreement, paperwork showing that you are studying abroad (and confirmation of living residence), etc.

We do allow you to enter (1) address for billing, and a separate address for shipping (you will see this on the card application form), simply we need to confirm that both addresses are valid and yours.

1373 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
dekurvajo says

This is a very good question. The answer is that Payoneer, as a fully regulated US company, must adhere to strict rules and regulations when issuing prepaid debit cards.

In order for us to ship you the card, we must confirm that the shipping address is valid. If you could provide us with a proof of residence at the 2nd address, we will be able to ship the card there. This can include a utility bill, rent agreement, paperwork showing that you are studying abroad (and confirmation of living residence), etc.

We do allow you to enter (1) address for billing, and a separate address for shipping (you will see this on the card application form), simply we need to confirm that both addresses are valid and yours.

Do you read Chinese?

460 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Located in United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

If you’d like for me to check your previous application and see the status, I’d be more than happy to.

As I mentioned, so long as we’re able to confirm your shipping address we will be able to ship the card there. I can’t say what happened with your previous application as I don’t have access to see it, but I’d be happy to check.

nissimal@payoneer.com
by
by
by
by
by
by