1661 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+9 more
flashedge says

LOL VF :D

Shiny card, awesome presentation, nice website and I can’t even load the card. I’m wondering if it gets the money from Envato at least.

2002 posts
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+9 more
bitfade says
Shiny card, awesome presentation, nice website and I can’t even load the card. I’m wondering if it gets the money from Envato at least.
yes it will get money from Envato …. but will also keep a nice cut of it :P
2485 posts Premium Scripts, Plugins and Themes
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
LucidStudios says
I received the payoneer card today. It looks shiny for sure. After activation I tried to load it with some money and it says “general error”?! LOL ! :D

You cannot load money into your payoneer card using the private load method as your card is meant to be used only for getting paid by the partner through which you got your card or at least you need one transaction from the partner and then payoneer can allow private load for your card but that is totally upto the payoneer staff to allow/disallow.

1661 posts
+9 more
flashedge says
yes it will get money from Envato …. but will also keep a nice cut of it :P

I’ll give it a try next month. I have already withdrawn everything this month. :) Thanks for the infos, compaesaneo! ;)

2002 posts
+9 more
bitfade says
I’ll give it a try next month. I have already withdrawn everything this month. :) Thanks for the infos, compaesaneo! ;)
hey, didn’t know you were italian too !

which bank you used to get 500eur on ATM ? it was a single transaction ?
1661 posts
+9 more
flashedge says
hey, didn’t know you were italian too !

which bank you used to get 500eur on ATM ? it was a single transaction ?

BNL single transaction with Paypal from CartalLis, the one advertised on Paypals site.

Greetings from apulia. :bigwink:

2002 posts
+9 more
bitfade says
BNL single transaction with Paypal from CartalLis, the one advertised on Paypals site.
grazie, i’ll give it a try with payoneer
1312 posts
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
LGLab says

So the card doesn’t have a chip, as anyone managed to pay in a shop with it anyway? Can you swipe the card and then type in the pin number? Or can we just use it for online transaction and ATM withdrawals?

2002 posts
+9 more
bitfade says
So the card doesn’t have a chip, as anyone managed to pay in a shop with it anyway? Can you swipe the card and then type in the pin number? Or can we just use it for online transaction and ATM withdrawals?
i havent’t but will work just like ATM cash withdrawals (pin number)
theoretically it should have less fees but only way to find out is to check transaction details.
1312 posts
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
LGLab says
i havent’t but will work just like ATM cash withdrawals (pin number)
theoretically it should have less fees but only way to find out is to check transaction details.

Yeah they shouldn’t charge those $3.25 for direct transactions, but you still had another $9 charge on top right? Was that your first load/withdraw? How about the monthly fee and card activation fee, were those charged separately?

I’ll have to ask in a shop to see if they’d let you swipe the card instead of putting it in, how is it in Italy? You have a chip and you insert the card then pin number right?

EDIT : Nevermind just saw your first post, looks like the fees were on top, just saw that on their site: “For purchase transactions and cash withdrawals, up to 3% above market rate will be assessed based on current foreign exchange and cross border rates.” – So $3.25 for withdrawal, and 3% for conversion fees.

by
by
by
by
by
by