102 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+1 more
withemes says

Hi guys.

This is the first time I get paid from Envato and I have some “naive” questions, need your help. :P

1/ When exactly money will be in your Paypal account? 15, 16 or 17? Usually? 2/ Do you withdraw money from Paypal by Credit Card or Bank Account?

Thanks. :)

1005 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
+6 more
greenline says

The money will be in the PayPal account usually in 15. I usually receive the notification email from Envato stating that they send the money – in the same time with the email from PayPal which tells me that I received money from Envato :) To wiithdraw from PayPal to a card, there is a limit of 500$ per day.

126 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
hoanggiang12 says

The 15 of the following month money will be in your account.

I used Paypal + Vietcombank service. It takes from 3 to 5 business days to withdraw your money from Paypal to Vietnam Bank.

Hope this help!

102 posts
+1 more
withemes says

The money will be in the PayPal account usually in 15. I usually receive the notification email from Envato stating that they send the money – in the same time with the email from PayPal which tells me that I received money from Envato :) To wiithdraw from PayPal to a card, there is a limit of 500$ per day.

Thanks for your information. It sounds Paypal doesn’t support transfering to Card in my country. So sad. :(

102 posts
+1 more
withemes says

I used Paypal + Vietcombank service. It takes from 3 to 5 business days to withdraw your money from Paypal to Vietnam Bank.

Hope this help!

Thanks for your information. :) Paypay doesn’t support transfering to Credit Card in our country, does it? Could you please recommend me some trusted article that guide step by step transfering money to Vietnam? Thanks. :)

494 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Located in Bosnia and Herzegovina
+3 more
Lifer says

Hi,

since someone already started a Paypal related thread, can I ask a question here so that I don’t have to open a new thread about it…?

Whenever I get payed by Envato, I can spend/withdraw the money immediately, but when I do some custom freelance jobs, and get paid, it goes to my pending balance and I have to wait about 25/30 days before I can use it in any way.

This is what Paypal says:

“Payments you receive go to your pending balance. Payments in your pending balance belong to you, but you can’t use them or withdraw them. After you have a successful selling history with us, payments you receive go directly into your available balance shortly after they’re sent, as long as your customer hasn’t reported any problems with the purchase.”

Now, has anyone any advice on how to create that “successful selling history”? What does it depend on?

I have Paypal for over a year now, around 30+ nice payments received, issued invoices, bought stuff with, verified status…

When do you achieve a successful selling history so that you can avoid the pending balance?

Sorry if this question has been asked before, I was browsing the forum for a related topic/question, couldn’t find it…

126 posts
+2 more
hoanggiang12 says

Hope this help!
Thanks for your information. :) Paypay doesn’t support transfering to Credit Card in our country, does it? Could you please recommend me some trusted article that guide step by step transfering money to Vietnam? Thanks. :)

Just send me an email mate! :D

42 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
WebGamO says

You could find someone to exchange Paypal to bank account in Vietnam. Send me an email, if you need.

494 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Located in Bosnia and Herzegovina
+3 more
Lifer says

Hi,

since someone already started a Paypal related thread, can I ask a question here so that I don’t have to open a new thread about it…?

Whenever I get payed by Envato, I can spend/withdraw the money immediately, but when I do some custom freelance jobs, and get paid, it goes to my pending balance and I have to wait about 25/30 days before I can use it in any way.

This is what Paypal says:

“Payments you receive go to your pending balance. Payments in your pending balance belong to you, but you can’t use them or withdraw them. After you have a successful selling history with us, payments you receive go directly into your available balance shortly after they’re sent, as long as your customer hasn’t reported any problems with the purchase.”

Now, has anyone any advice on how to create that “successful selling history”? What does it depend on?

I have Paypal for over a year now, around 30+ nice payments received, issued invoices, bought stuff with, verified status…

When do you achieve a successful selling history so that you can avoid the pending balance?

Sorry if this question has been asked before, I was browsing the forum for a related topic/question, couldn’t find it…

Anyone?

792 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
Amrhamza says

I like envato paypal notificiation email and it goes somthing like this ” in human language you have got paid ” :)

by
by
by
by
by
by