1708 posts Time is what you desire most, but waste carelessly.
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+6 more
Firsh says

When I’m trying to add a bank account it says I must enter my name the same way it’s on my account. Paypal locks last name, and I can only edit first name. They are okay, but in the wrong order. In Hungary we use a system of lastname firstname. Like Doe John. And when I’m at the confirm page my name is is the wrong order. The support couldn’t really help. I don’t know if this is a problem, but somebody else must have had it before, so?

4259 posts Community Mod Building awesome stuff for your mobile devices!
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+14 more
Enabled Volunteer moderator says
When I’m trying to add a bank account it says I must enter my name the same way it’s on my account. Paypal locks last name, and I can only edit first name. They are okay, but in the wrong order. In Hungary we use a system of lastname firstname. Like Doe John. And when I’m at the confirm page my name is is the wrong order. The support couldn’t really help. I don’t know if this is a problem, but somebody else must have had it before, so?

Know people who did have this problem.

Solution. New account, do it more accurately !

I basically COPY PASTED the information off my ID.

+6 more
Firsh says

Well at registration paypal asked my first name, I entered Peter. For last name Balvanyos. Because they are my firstname and lastname. I didn’t know at the time that the system is weird and it would want to use US name order for a hungarian bank account name.

It sounds stupid to enter Balvanyos to first name and Peter to last name.

1 post
chuch says

Well at registration paypal asked my first name, I entered Peter. For last name Balvanyos. Because they are my firstname and lastname. I didn’t know at the time that the system is weird and it would want to use US name order for a hungarian bank account name.

Hi Péter, what happened in the end? I’m facing the same problem, and not sure what to do.

Thanks, druszád :)

+6 more
Firsh says

Hi Péter, what happened in the end? I’m facing the same problem, and not sure what to do.

Thanks, druszád :)

I asked the support to switch the first and lastname. I was able to successfully withdraw to otp bank and magnet bank, so it’s working.

by
by
by
by
by
by