I have a single question and maybe is a dumb one. For payment method(ex. withdraw from graphicriver) I have to create a PayPal for Business account or standard one ?
I’m kinda new to this thing, please help me.
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Exclusive Author
- Forum Superstar
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Standard should suffice
You should get a standard one or the personal one. It is best for receiving payment and could double for paying. But if you are putting up something like a small agency or company, you should get the Business type since you would get to set a lot more functions for receiving and sending payment as well as payroll management. But, you need to get a Paypal support if you want custom webpages or shops, or anything like that. It is a great versatile payment processor if ask me, mainly because of its prioritizing their customers