734 posts fifty_tons and CodingJack
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
50andJACK says

Hey guys,

Even though I use a Payoneer card, there are certain payments that I receive by paypal (unfortunately). Usually my withdrawals arrive on my card in 4 working days. Last time I withdrew was on january the 7th, and I haven’t received it yet. Bump.

The same thing happened to me about 2 years ao, when they held my money for about 3 months. There were more people, including some authors, who had this problem back then.

Is anyone experiencing the same thing now?

- Chris

4386 posts Community Mod Building awesome stuff for your mobile devices!
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+14 more
Enabled Moderator says

Hey guys,

Even though I use a Payoneer card, there are certain payments that I receive by paypal (unfortunately). Usually my withdrawals arrive on my card in 4 working days. Last time I withdrew was on january the 7th, and I haven’t received it yet. Bump.

The same thing happened to me about 2 years ao, when they held my money for about 3 months. There were more people, including some authors, who had this problem back then.

- Chris

Considering we’re from the same place. I’ll keep you posted. I withdrew 2 days ago. So I should be getting my money on Monday. If I don`t I’ll do what I suggest you do! CALL THEM ! :D

By the way. On PayPal homepage. What’s the status of the money withdraw? Pending or Completed? If it’s completed that means your bank is stupid. Not them. If they hold your money you should see a message in your activity or resolution center that says that. Right?

CreativeAddiction
CreativeAddiction Recent Posts Threads Started
160 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
CreativeAddiction says

Hey guys,

- Chris

Check to make sure you haven’t reached your monthly or yearly withdrawal limit and if it is processing then check the status of it. If it still says pending then give PayPal a call as something has gone wrong.

+14 more
Enabled Moderator says

Hey guys,

- Chris
Check to make sure you haven’t reached your monthly or yearly withdrawal limit and if it is processing then check the status of it. If it still says pending then give PayPal a call as something has gone wrong.

IF the account is verified there is no yearly limit. 500$ / day is the limit. 500*365. That’s basically the limit. You can’t withdraw more than 500$ anyway.

But good advice! If it’s pending, then paypal is to blame. If it’s completed then the card company is to blame. :)

+5 more
50andJACK says

Hey guys,

- Chris

IF the account is verified there is no yearly limit. 500$ / day is the limit. 500*365. That’s basically the limit. You can’t withdraw more than 500$ anyway.

But good advice! If it’s pending, then paypal is to blame. If it’s completed then the card company is to blame. :)

2 years ao, when they held my money for 3 months, my account says completed on the withdrawal status. I’m not 100% sure though, can’t put my hand on it. But I tend to think that it says completed, because I remember going to the bank a few times for investigations and stuff and nothing came up. After a while they said that it was a problem in their sysstem. Some authors had this problem as well.

It’s still too early to say if it’s really a problem, because the delay isn;t that long now. But knowing what happened 2 years ago, and also knowing that except for that time, each and every withdrawal was delivered exactly on time, well, that makes me wonder :D

- Fifty

602 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
jayc says

Hey Fifty, maybe this happens because when you withdraw you leave PayPal without money :). I was joking … hope u don’t get offended :).

-JayC

118 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Canada
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
mflow_n_shucks says

IF the account is verified there is no yearly limit. 500$ / day is the limit. 500*365. That’s basically the limit. You can’t withdraw more than 500$ anyway. But good advice! If it’s pending, then paypal is to blame. If it’s completed then the card company is to blame. :)

That’s not necessarily true. I’m able to make withdraws over 500 in a day. Mabye that’s because I have a business paypal account though.

// Aw_Shucks—

1389 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+7 more
Pdesignx says

more than 1 years ago, my $350 withdrawal from Envato has disappeared as i request it to my bank account… since then i never heard about it… i called Paypal several times but no luck (their loser indian support team sucks!! – no offense), i asked my bank and they said that the money never came… i asked Paypal, they said they’ve sent the money… i asked paypal for a proof that shows me that they’ve really sent money… but they did not provide anything… they just said, look at the site, it’s said “Completed”... that is the only proof(!) they can show!! i tried to reach Date Bank (which paypal work with on sending money) but no luck…

to make long word short, you money is never safe in Paypal even if you have a bussiness account.. if you have good income in Envato marketplaces, never risk your money with paypal… use wire transfer option!

this is my 50 cent!

+14 more
Enabled Moderator says

I honestly never had trouble with PayPal. They always sent it. I hope they don’t go rogue now… :-s

Aw_shucks. Maybe. I have the premier account.

+5 more
50andJACK says

more than 1 years ago, my $350 withdrawal from Envato has disappeared as i request it to my bank account… since then i never heard about it… i called Paypal several times but no luck (their loser indian support team sucks!! – no offense), i asked my bank and they said that the money never came… i asked Paypal, they said they’ve sent the money… i asked paypal for a proof that shows me that they’ve really sent money… but they did not provide anything… they just said, look at the site, it’s said “Completed”... that is the only proof(!) they can show!! i tried to reach Date Bank (which paypal work with on sending money) but no luck…

to make long word short, you money is never safe in Paypal even if you have a bussiness account.. if you have good income in Envato marketplaces, never risk your money with paypal… use wire transfer option!

this is my 50 cent!

+1. Guess that’s what happened to me as well, only I received the money after about 3 months. PayPal sure sucks.

- Fifty

by
by
by
by
by
by