3742 posts Community Moderator
  • Helps us moderate the forums
  • Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
  • Located in Netherlands
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+9 more
Joost Moderator says

for a guy that earn 8000 per month from Envato, you expect him to withdraw 500 every month? you can never get all of your money this way :D

From Envato to PayPal seems safe enough (money TO paypal seems never a problem, strangely..). And from PayPal to your bank account you can easily make 16 500-bucks-transactions in a day ;)

6088 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

for a guy that earn 8000 per month from Envato, you expect him to withdraw 500 every month? you can never get all of your money this way :D
From Envato to PayPal seems safe enough (money TO paypal seems never a problem, strangely..). And from PayPal to your bank account you can easily make 16 500-bucks-transactions in a day ;)

:D

3751 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Located in Spain
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+9 more
pezflash says

I once made 1 million transaction in the same day. There is no problem at all, as long as you don’t consider gunrunning a problem, ofc.

1389 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+7 more
Pdesignx says

what’s your purpose to withdraw your money as $500 pieces? if you have a transaction problem, not losing huge amount of money, right? so when you withdraw 16 times a day, what guarantees you not having problems on all of those transactions?

the logical way is to wait for the $500 come into your bank account and withdraw an other $500… and this takes loooong time 16×3-4 days ;) so you usually risk all at one shot! which is not something good!... this is what i was talking about…

wish all authors and buyers were living in a huuugee skyscraper, and pay for the items directly… we can figure out a place for Envato too :P

so don’t try to sound clever making jokes about my post :P

3742 posts Community Moderator
  • Helps us moderate the forums
  • Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
  • Located in Netherlands
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+9 more
Joost Moderator says

so don’t try to sound clever making jokes about my post :P

I wasn’t trying to mock you or make fun of you or your post at all! :o

Anyway, I guess it’s a game of chance. Spreading the risk one way or another sounds like the wisest thing to do.

1389 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+7 more
Pdesignx says

I wasn’t trying to mock you or make fun of you or your post at all! :o

i was kidding lol… notice the :P there

by
by
by