894 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
infuse01 says

Hi all,

I know this has been probably discussed before but I couldn’t find the right information on this topic – especially a comparison. Which of those mentioned is the best solution for you?

Currently I’m using Paypal but heard many negative things about them. Can you confirm those “horror-stories” where paypal holds your money back (account freezing)? The positive is I can hold my money on paypal in $ until I feel the conversion rate to euro is high enough, then I withdraw my money to my bank. Is this also possible with Payoneer? Which of them are you using? Also, what can I expect for fees with payoneer?

Would love to get some deeper insights – especially from authors who have used two or all of them.

Many thanks in advance

270 posts New Elite in Town!
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
+6 more
icypixels says

I use all three payment methods in different situations. I can say that Payoneer keeps your money in dollars and you can convert to Euros whenever you withdraw from ATM .

Fees are like 2 $ for withdrawal within 2 working days, or 5$ for within 2 hours. I use the five dollar option and my card gets loaded in less than two hours, which is usually 15 minutes.

894 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+5 more
infuse01 says

Wow, thanks alot for that fast response.

So actually if I withdraw money from envato to my payoneer card I have to pay 2 $ and wait 2 working days. And if I withdraw from ATM I don’t have to pay anything? Or when I make a payment with the card?

Thanks in advance

294 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
crossroad says

So actually if I withdraw money from envato to my payoneer card I have to pay 2 $ and wait 2 working days. And if I withdraw from ATM I don’t have to pay anything? Or when I make a payment with the card? Thanks in advance

... But I assume they would give you much lower exchange rate (eg. $ to €)

287 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
adammonroe says

Ehhhh, I haven’t had the best experience with Paypal. They have arbitrarily frozen my account on numerous occasions, and demanded that I fax them my ID, proof of residence, ect. I’ve had a really hard time getting them to let me use certain types of credit cards. As far as transfers, the last one I did took the standard 3 days.

3919 posts After Effects Templates
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+8 more
miseld says

Payoneer!

1520 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
Bedros says

Payoneer is the way to go.. :)
Fast and easy , and Nissim(he is the representative of the Payoneer here) is always here to answer your questions.

454 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Located in United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

Thanks guys, for recommending Payoneer!

@infuse01: We offer 2 options to receive your payments, and choosing the best one for you will depend on what type of payment solution you’re looking for. When you choose Payoneer as your payment method, you’ll be directed to an online application page. Here you can choose your payment method:

Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard Card
You can sign up for a Payoneer card, and receive your payments directly to that card. As mentioned above, you pay a flat fee per payment received, and then the funds are loaded to your card within 2 business days. You can also choose to pay an extra $3 to have it loaded within minutes. The card is held in USD , and you can use it to make purchases online, in stores, and at ATMs worldwide. As a debit MasterCard card, all purchases in a non-USD currency are converted using MasterCard’s official exchange rates, which can be estimated here: https://www.mastercard.com/global/currencyconversion/index.html A conversion charge of up to 3% also applies.

Payoneer Global Bank Transfer Service
If you don’t want the prepaid card and instead want to get paid directly to your bank account, you can sign up for this service. It allows you to receive payments directly to your bank account in over 200 countries.

For more than 50 countries, we provide a local transfer solution. This means that funds are actually being paid to you from a local bank in your country, in your local currency. This eliminates any international transfer, and the extra charges associated with them. For the remaining 150+ countries we offer SWIFT transfers.

You pay per payment, with costs starting as low as $2.99 per payment (depending on your country). You will be able to choose the currency of payment, and if currency conversion is required, we use the official market mid-rate (at the time of transfer), and a conversion charge of 2% for the six major currencies we use, which are Euro (EUR), British Pound (GBP), Canadian Dollar (CAD), Philippine Peso (PHP), Australian Dollar (AUD) and Romanian Leu (RON). For all other currencies, a charge of up to 3% applies.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions. Also, if you let me know which country you’re in I can tell you the exact options/charges for the bank transfer service.

Nissim | Payoneer Community Manager | payoneer.com

270 posts New Elite in Town!
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
+6 more
icypixels says

So actually if I withdraw money from envato to my payoneer card I have to pay 2 $ and wait 2 working days. And if I withdraw from ATM I don’t have to pay anything? Or when I make a payment with the card? Thanks in advance
https://payouts.payoneer.com/partners/Default/Fees.aspx?token=bPENz1gbFHH34jzx3v2PQJlDVwd0xTrAk6ub4V4TkjtSxu8w&pid=HC2MKcV02BqCglcTlox9WQ%3d%3d&langid=1&bhcp=1&bhjs=1&bhqs=1
454 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Located in United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

https://payouts.payoneer.com/partners/Default/Fees.aspx?token=bPENz1gbFHH34jzx3v2PQJlDVwd0xTrAk6ub4V4TkjtSxu8w&pid=HC2MKcV02BqCglcTlox9WQ%3d%3d&langid=1&bhcp=1&bhjs=1&bhqs=1

Yes, this is the full pricing list for the Payoneer card. There is no charge for purchase transactions (online/in stores) but there is a cash withdrawal fee (listed on the page).

by
by
by
by
by
by