590 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+5 more
CodeSwift says

Got a quick question about Paypal. I have 72 days now to provide identification because I reach the limit of a calendar year.

Now I just have started a company and I’m doubting about if I keep my Paypal personal or that I will upgrade it to merchant. But can’t find anything about the exact difference.

Do you guys have experience with it? Or should I just provide my personal information and keep my account on “Personal”.

Don’t know if there is anything I must know before I upgrade my account to merchant.

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.

1383 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
wpCanyonThemes says

Well if it’s simillar to Moneybookers then keep it with Personal, they’ll rob and buttsex you and call it a service if you’re a “Merchant”.

1028 posts
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
ThemeBlvd says

This is super off topic, but I think you guys make such a funny little cartoon avatar pair. The designer has this hip, club-going cartoon avatar, while the coder is wearing a nice little WordPress sweater.

1383 posts
+1 more
wpCanyonThemes says

This is super off topic, but I think you guys make such a funny little cartoon avatar pair. The designer has this hip, club-going cartoon avatar, while the coder is wearing a nice little WordPress sweater.

What ya trying to say, i’m not cool because i have a WordPress sweater? That is rasizimizsm, i’ll see you at court. Haha lol :P

Edit: Removed sentece, misunderstood some stuff. All good :)

1028 posts
+6 more
ThemeBlvd says

What ya trying to say, i’m not cool because i have a WordPress sweater? That is rasizimizsm, i’ll see you at court. Haha lol :P

Edit: Removed sentece, misunderstood some stuff. All good :)

Ha no, just with looking at your cartoon avatars side-by-side, it makes for a funny, stereotypical pair… ha nothing about your actual personalities.

1028 posts
+6 more
ThemeBlvd says

@jvanoel

The PayPal accounts are always confusing, because they always change the names of the different accounts and levels and stuff… but are you asking about upgrading to the Merchant account that costs $30/mo?

1383 posts
+1 more
wpCanyonThemes says

@ThemeBlvd – Haha, don’t go all fancy words on me, i’ll google them you know :) All good man, all good, just kidding. :) Let’s not go in off-topic anymore, Justin needs some answers, and he better get some, or else… i got a license to kill you know… :P

Edit: Ohh i see you answered.

I think the commissions also increase when you’re a merchant.

2064 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in United States
Landonw says

I think they should SUIT UP , but whatever.

Also, I have the “Individual” (I think it’s called that) which is just over personal and it’s great.

590 posts
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+5 more
CodeSwift says

@ThemeBlvd
I lol’d at your comment ;-)

OT: I see no rates for premier or business account types. So I don’t really know what’s the different, except that there are more services for premier and business: https://www.paypal.com/nl/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=xpt/Marketing/general/PayPalAccountTypes-outside

@landonw
I think you mean “Premier account type” ? If so, do you pay a monthly fee? Can’t find it on their site, it’s very confusing.

EDIT : (but still nothing about fee’s or something)
https://www.paypal.com/nl/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_fees-rate-about-outside

3338 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
organicbee says

^ lovers quarrel

by
by
by
by
by
by