5339 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in Canada Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

i bought a theme, paypal has charged me, i have no receipt, email confirmation of the purchase from envato or paypal. can’t build today. =(

Please open up a Support ticket and we’ll investigate for you – http://support.envato.com Thanks!

1389 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+7 more
Pdesignx says

I would worry if i were a top seller who gets 590 sales per week :P wow!

1257 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+8 more
Pricop says

Thanks for letting us know, are the issues solved or the problem still persist?

3 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in India
gaurav_verma says

Been waiting more than 12 hours for this to clear. Plz help. Support ticket: #AQJ-570-81877. PayPal has emailed me the confirmation and the transaction number. :p

5339 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in Canada Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

Been waiting more than 12 hours for this to clear. Plz help. Support ticket: #AQJ-570-81877. PayPal has emailed me the confirmation and the transaction number. :p

Update: Jami responded to your ticket several hours ago. Check your spam folder if you haven’t seen the reply. Thanks.

3 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in India
gaurav_verma says

I saw that reply – it told me to wait till you guys heard from PayPal. I`ve been waiting since. In the meanwhile, I heard from PayPal, and forwarded that email to you guys – did you get my forward? Thanks a lot for your quick reply – this is my first purchase with themeforest and I grew worried :(

Update: Jami responded to your ticket several hours ago. Check your spam folder if you haven’t seen the reply. Thanks.
4 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
iamjohnblue says

i bought a theme, paypal has charged me, i have no receipt, email confirmation of the purchase from envato or paypal.
Please open up a Support ticket and we’ll investigate for you – http://support.envato.com Thanks!

i had started one last night.

Ticket ID: FUU-380-42589
Subject: i paid, but didnt recieve.
Department: File Issue
Type: Issue
Priority: Medium

thanks. =)

5339 posts
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

I saw that reply – it told me to wait till you guys heard from PayPal. I`ve been waiting since. In the meanwhile, I heard from PayPal, and forwarded that email to you guys – did you get my forward? Thanks a lot for your quick reply – this is my first purchase with themeforest and I grew worried :(

There hasn’t been any activity on the ticket. You may want to reply to the email with the updates. Thanks!

26 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Located in Canada Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
wwesn says

I sent a ticket with my paypal transaction numbers as soon as this whole mess started! Was probably one of the 1st.

5339 posts
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

I sent a ticket with my paypal transaction numbers as soon as this whole mess started! Was probably one of the 1st.

They’re still working through the tickets :)

by
by
by
by
by
by