3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in India
gaurav_verma says

So you can absolutely assure us that if we buy it the second time, you will refund one of the two transactions later?

I understand that Envato staff is working to correct this, and that it may have been out of their control, but it seems wrong that those who paid for items/deposits should have to pay again (regardless of future reimbursement) because PayPal and ultimately Envato are having technical difficulties.
I agree that to have to re-purchase an item/deposits is not the best solution to this issue. Currently though, this is the only solution that we have available to users to be able to access the items that they require. Our dev team are trying to isolate the users that have been affected so that they can run a script to allocate and match the respective purchases. This is taking some time as we have to work with PayPal to try and figure out which transactions were correctly declined and which transactions were not correctly reflected into the users’ downloads/spendings.
42 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Helped protect Envato Market against copyright violations
+4 more
nozza Envato team says

gaurav_verma, rest assured that if a user is entitled to a refund because of the double up in purchase, they will be refunded fully.

6 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
joncaleb says

Hello,

I also had the same problem with Paypal. My problem is I want to catch the mobile bundle promo.

Is it possible to get the Mobile Bundle files while you guys are reviewing the cases?

Thanks!

42 posts
+4 more
nozza Envato team says

Hello,

I also had the same problem with Paypal. My problem is I want to catch the mobile bundle promo.

Is it possible to get the Mobile Bundle files while you guys are reviewing the cases?

Thanks!

Hey joncaleb, the same certainly applies for The Envato Mobile Bundle. If you go ahead and make the purchase so you can take advantage of the bundle and if you see the double charge on your account, we’ll definitely be happy to refund you the duplicate :D

6 posts
joncaleb says

Hello @nozza

Paypal already reversed my duplicate transaction. However, for the $20 deposit transaction that they put through, I have not received yet the credits so I can use for purchasing.

Thank you so much for your reply and help.

5 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
ValStav says

I have this message: “Your purchase of The Envato Mobile Bundle was unable to be processed by PayPal. Please try using a different credit card, or we also support Moneybookers deposits.” and I see also the clock ticking: “Hurry! Bundle ends in 1 Day Hours 54 Minutes 57 Seconds” ... so, will I be able to get the product? Will you extend the period?

Thank you.

6 posts
joncaleb says

I agree, please extend the promotion period.

42 posts
+4 more
nozza Envato team says

Hello @nozza

Paypal already reversed my duplicate transaction. However, for the $20 deposit transaction that they put through, I have not received yet the credits so I can use for purchasing.

Thank you so much for your reply and help.

Hi again,

Can you please check your email?

6 posts
joncaleb says

Hi again, Can you please check your email?

Hello, nozza. I replied to mail. Thanks!

42 posts
+4 more
nozza Envato team says

I have this message: “Your purchase of The Envato Mobile Bundle was unable to be processed by PayPal. Please try using a different credit card, or we also support Moneybookers deposits.” and I see also the clock ticking: “Hurry! Bundle ends in 1 Day Hours 54 Minutes 57 Seconds” ... so, will I be able to get the product? Will you extend the period? Thank you.

Hello ValStav,

It appears that this may be an unrelated issue. You may wish to try the transaction again.

If you find that you have a double charge on your account, we’ll definitely help you out with the refund.

by
by
by
by
by
by