1722 posts Time is what you desire most, but waste carelessly.
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+6 more
Firsh says

I’m looking for a way to (maybe regularly) convert from PayPal funds to Moneybookers. Either a service or a reliable person. I’m willing to pay the fees to some extent, a few % is ok. The transfers would be ranging from $500- $5000, maybe broken down to smaller ones.

The reason behind all this that I need the money on a debit card, in EUR or USD . Moneybookers have it, PayPal doesn’t (only for US citizens, I’m in EU). It’s called Moneybookers Prepaid MasterCard┬«.

I’m also interested in the (Envato) Payoneer card. Is there a way that not only Envato but I could load it? Perhaps using my PayPal funds, via someone or a service? I think it’s not an Envato-exclusive card, just a regular Payoneer acoount/card. Can anyone confirm?

Thanks

767 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
outandouter says

I’m in a need of exactly the same thing/service.

63 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
DMThemes says

People can send you money to Payoneer, but only via other credit cards, look here:

https://load.payoneer.com/LoadToPage.aspx

and they take about 3.5%-4% from that transaction.

I searched for PayPal to Payoneer services some time ago, but it looks like there aren’t such services :( And all these transfers between Payoneer-Moneybookers and similiar are generally illegal because it is easy to make some frauds like money laundering using that way so it’s very hard to find such service.

353 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+5 more
MonikaM says
Firsh said
The reason behind all this that I need the money on a debit card, in EUR or USD . Moneybookers have it, PayPal doesn’t (only for US citizens, I’m in EU). It’s called Moneybookers Prepaid MasterCard┬«.

Have you tried Visa Electron debit card? It works fine with PayPal. Maybe it’s available in your country too …

+6 more
Firsh says
MonikaM said
Firsh said
Have you tried Visa Electron debit card? It works fine with PayPal. Maybe it’s available in your country too …

Is that issued by PayPal? Where do you live? Afaik it’s only for US citizens along with PayPal money market fund.

353 posts
+5 more
MonikaM says

^ No, it’s not issued by PayPal. It’s a standard Visa debit card and it should be available in most EU countries and as far as I know it’s not available in US. Just ask for Visa Electron with your local banks.

You can read more here (not all info is up-to-date though): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_Electron

+6 more
Firsh says

Thank for your trying to help but I have several debit cards with my local banks but that’s not doing anything good for me. They are linked to paypal and everything, but I’m trying to get my funds in EUR or USD accessible directly from Paypal, Moneybookers or Payoneer. I only use PayPal at the moment. They can only transfer my money in our local currency which is bullcrap and I’d lose a lot on that. Not to mention I’m not planning on spending it in the local currency. It’d be silly and like losing 15% on processing and conversion fees if I had convert it back to EUR and USD .. Even if I had an USD account here, they still send it as my local currency. OR I could choose an US bank account that I don’t have and don’t want to have. There is no other option apart fom spending it all on ebay or stuff like that.

My best bet is finding a forex broker that allows to withdraw my funds or profit by wire to a bank card issued by them or others. FxPro does this but the original amount can only go back where it came from.. .

353 posts
+5 more
MonikaM says

^ I see …

460 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Located in United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

Hey,

Other than payments received from your affiliate/partner account, the Payoneer card can be loaded via our website using any Visa/MasterCard credti/debit card.

Additionally, if you are a member of any other programs that offer Payoneer as a payment method, you can link them all to the same card and receive all your payments to the same card.

If you have any questions, comments or feedback regarding Payoneer please feel free.

Thanks,

Nissim | Payoneer Community Manager | payoneer.com

973 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
aaranmcguire says

Hi,

Just to let you know paypal cards are in beta in the EU. Theres not info on when it comes out, there hoping this year but they dont know how good it will go down.

Just thought you should know.

Regards,

by
by
by
by
by
by