1685 posts Time is what you desire most, but waste carelessly.
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Elite Author
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Europe
+1 more
Firsh says
aaranmcguire said
Hi,

Just to let you know paypal cards are in beta in the EU. Theres not info on when it comes out, there hoping this year but they dont know how good it will go down.

Just thought you should know.

Regards,

How do you know this, what’s your source?

973 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
aaranmcguire says
Firsh said
How do you know this, what’s your source?

I contacted paypal via twitter like a week or 2 ago asking if they will bring out the cards and they said its in beta..

heres a link to a screenshot. http://cl.ly/8A3v

988 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Turkey
  • Won a Competition
thomas07 says

there is a way to transfer your paypal funds to your payoneer prepaid master card. Payoneer has a pilot program named US Virtual Account which is an bank account assigned to you by payoneer…more details are at this thread http://graphicriver.net/forums/thread/paypal-with-payoneer/44719

• Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
+1 more
Firsh says
thomas07 said
there is a way to transfer your paypal funds to your payoneer prepaid master card. Payoneer has a pilot program named US Virtual Account which is an bank account assigned to you by payoneer…more details are at this thread http://graphicriver.net/forums/thread/paypal-with-payoneer/44719

That’s awesome! I just requested my card, then I’ll look into that program sometime.

Anyway, is the envato-payoneer card embossed or regular?

448 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • United States
Nissim_Payoneer says
Firsh said
thomas07 said

That’s awesome! I just requested my card, then I’ll look into that program sometime.

Anyway, is the envato-payoneer card embossed or regular?

I’m fairly certain they are standard branded Payoneer cards with the www.envato.com embossing line below the name.

189 posts Delivering Creativity !
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
+1 more
kh2838 says

Hi,
I already had my U.S. virtual account, I connected it to my PAYPAL successfully, and I have the checked account status from PAYPAL .
But the problem that I could not receive money (Withdraw). money is successful sent from the other party (an other website) all is true (email and name…). but on my account balance is always zero (00.00 $).
Anyone can help me please or give me an idea to solve the problem before contacting PAYPAL services.

• Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
+1 more
Firsh says
kh2838 said
Hi,
I already had my U.S. virtual account, I connected it to my PAYPAL successfully, and I have the checked account status from PAYPAL .
But the problem that I could not receive money (Withdraw). money is successful sent from the other party (an other website) all is true (email and name…). but on my account balance is always zero (00.00 $).
Anyone can help me please or give me an idea to solve the problem before contacting PAYPAL services.

You already had money in paypal and decided to transfer to payoneer, so now both your accounts are 0?

• Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
kh2838 says
Firsh said
kh2838 said
Hi,
You already had money in paypal and decided to transfer to payoneer, so now both your accounts are 0?

No it’s not that. the problem is with my PayPal account, in the Past I have not been able to receive money to my account because he was not verified. but after having the U.S virtual account, the paypal account become verified, so I can make transactions of receiving and sending money Normally. This is not the case with me. the problem of reception of money still exists. I don’t know why? I’m looking for someone that use paypal and can help me. big thanks !

484 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
+1 more
omarabid says

Bank account. You can link your PayPal to a bank account and withdraw your funds to it.

• Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
kh2838 says
omarabid said
Bank account. You can link your PayPal to a bank account and withdraw your funds to it.

I do this with my US virtual account. but the problem steel exists as I have already mentioned.

by
by
by
by
by
by