302 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
isacfabian says

i just need money this week. please help me my mother’s birthday is on Oct 1. i just want to surprise her. this is not what i expected cause my account had been disable and the withdrawal of august – Sept 15 sadly had been canceled. and if i withdraw this Sept 30th ill receive my money on October 15 and transfer to bank up to October 17. too late. the money i earn will be use for rent. i am just working as a cafe attendant and they pay me nothing. they just let me use computer for free and that time I’m happily working here on envato and sideline on a canteen i am now a bread winner at the age of 18. hope you guys understand my situation. im just asking for now. i will pay how much you charge me. i have $295.60 now. please contact me i only need one thank you :). GOD BLESS YOU !

51 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
MightyFine says

I don’t understand: You want somebody to send you money that you will send back later? Or do you mean donations? I don’t know if it will work, just some weeks ago the most active buyer here asked for donations for his sick dog –┬áhe disappeared afterwards. :/
Can you ask somebody you know personally so the danger of being ripped off is lower? In the end, if you don’t pay, there’s nothing we can do.

302 posts
+3 more
isacfabian says

this is correct “You want somebody to send you money that you will send back later” cause i need the money this week. if i withdraw my money today or sept 30 the money will be on my hand on october 17 .that was too late. that’s why im asking ppl now. :) cause im really in need :)

51 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
MightyFine says

Well, good luck.

7 posts
johncayenne says

So what account have you been disabled?

302 posts
+3 more
isacfabian says

So what account have you been disabled?

this account :) i just fixed it :) nothing gone. but when account is disable they will cancel the withdrawal process. :) and that what is not i expected not on my plan :).

244 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
dmsumon says

May we know the reason of being disabled? What wrong you did? Will you explain us? Because it will also be very helpful to protect us from being disabled. Ok thank you and Good Luck

302 posts
+3 more
isacfabian says

May we know the reason of being disabled? What wrong you did? Will you explain us? Because it will also be very helpful to protect us from being disabled. Ok thank you and Good Luck

sharing a free file :) giving free file on any of marketplace is not allowed :). my account should not disable. cause they send me a warning on my email. but sadly i didn’t read this cause they email sent to my spam folder that actually i dont open. so cause i didnt read the warning so disable my account and caught my attention. they just ask me to agree that i understand the policy. and remove freebies from my items :).

2660 posts Community Team
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+19 more
contrastblack Envato team says

As much as we would like to help you out, I’m afraid that soliciting is not allowed on the forums. That and the fact that the risks of scams are high, require me to be locking this up for now.

by
by
by
by
by
by