2116 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Graphic-Studio says

First I get this when my portfolio was accepted:

“Visually compelling images such as ‘Harley Davidson Engine’ and . . . [another image name removed here by poster] . . . show outstanding use of composition, cropping and use of light that should be aimed for in other photographs.”

So I submit the image all on it’s own.

Then I receive this:

“We’re sorry, your item Harley Davidson Motorcycle Engine has not been approved for sale on PhotoDune. This is the reason given by our item inspector:

We’re sorry, but the overall composition of your image was not acceptable. Images should be aesthetically composed and offer utility to our customers. We are therefore not able to accept your submission on this occasion.”

So, which email should I believe?

Here it is:

\\

2116 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Graphic-Studio says

Maybe this should be moved to item discussion??

Thanks

46 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Located in United States
hlehnerer says

Wouldn’t this image be rejected because of visible Trademark?

2116 posts
+2 more
Graphic-Studio says
hlehnerer said
Wouldn’t this image be rejected because of visible Trademark?

Well, I suppose I’d buy that excuse…...

by
by
by
by
by
by