1373 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
dekurvajo says

Hello guys, im planning to do a permanent update regarding with a new Add-on. Im just wondering how is this possible to engage. Here are my questions:

• If the The main file will be not changed, but there is some .atl and burshset what i would like to expand and-or update then i have to upload again the whole package?
  • How the buyers could knows if i made changes, updates? Are they get any notice from the Envato if the item what they bought before is changed?
  • Is it possible to give or share the extra items for free, and place those on an independent site but put a link under the preview on the item change?

I put a link here to understand what im talking about: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpwTlPYK3xU Thank you for the answers, advices in advance!

706 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Canada
+3 more
EliIsakov says

- You must re-upload the full package, including the original files.

- Buyer will not get any notifications, just update your preview image saying that you’ve updated, and also leave a comment telling that you’ve updated on your item page.

- You can share the extras as a freebie, just put the link in your item description.

1373 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
dekurvajo says

Thank you Elilsakov. The last info very good and promising. Im just sad a bit because of the first 2 because as it seems like the former buyers only will knows about the update if they gonna watch and check the actual item time by time.

by
by
by
by
by
by