115 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Won a competition
zigmat says

Hi! I’m working on my own portfolio and blog. It’s not done yet, but maybe you can give me your opinion and suggestion.

Thank you!

Link – http://www.ignatynikulin.com

372 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
mrjasmin says

Freaking awesome :D Keep up the good work.

1179 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
mabuc says

Oh yeah, awesome work zigmat looks fresh and clean

115 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Won a competition
zigmat says

Very glad to hear that you like it. Thank you!

Some suggestion? Maye need some improvements in something?

41 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
jimmyme says

love your work zigmat… I’m not sure about the font though..

61 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
ne-design says

Nice use of Japanese! I can see lot of originality in your website.

115 posts
zigmat says
love your work zigmat… I’m not sure about the font though..

All fonts, or some in header / main menu?

115 posts
zigmat says
Nice use of Japanese! I can see lot of originality in your website.

Thank you! I very love Japanese animation ;)

115 posts
zigmat says

Almost ready. Please-e-e design gurus give me an opinions and suggestions :)

208 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 100+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
AdrianMG says

Hi there zigmat!

It looks very fresh and funny, good work man.

I don’t know whats your intention but I suggest you change the link and the words of “Freebies” for a “Hire me”. I think it’s more important.

By the way… are the canvas elements indexable for browsers?

Good work!

by
by
by
by
by
by