1610 posts I create things I wish existed
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Won a competition Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
cyzer says

Message is very simple:

Can you please stop follow/unfollow-refollow guys :)

Thank you very much.

730 posts All things are possible, for one who believes.
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+8 more
TimMcMorris says
5336 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in Canada Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

It’s amazing the length some people will go to try to drum up a few sales. If they would only spend that same amount of time on some actual marketing :)

668 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
ZtarrZound says

lmao.

QuadraphonixAssociation
QuadraphonixAssociation Recent Posts Threads Started
1041 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
QuadraphonixAssociation says

Very funny to learn about some new advertising “techniques”

Don’t know if I could waste my time any better…

ROFL :-D

168 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Skanoir says

uhm never thought about it! Thanks for the idea! ahahahah :D

joking :P

1558 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
AndrVlad says

Welcome to my profile If anybody want to follow/refollow me. :-) hahaha. It does not bother me at all.

If serious It does not make any sence for me either to do this or complane for others doing this . I thing that “follow” means “like” and wish to see new items. if anybody see any other meaning or promo possibility in this thechnic then no problem for me.

:-)

Good luck and best regards, Andrey

377 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
BigBouncyBright says

Some believe that being viewable at the “Followers” = increase of their sales, but my modest observation shows that buyers even don’t visit profile page, not to speak of it bottom part :) May be somebody has another stats… :sing:

1558 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
AndrVlad says

Some believe that being viewable at the “Followers” = increase of their sales, but my modest observation shows that buyers even don’t visit profile page, not to speak of it bottom part :) May be somebody has another stats… :sing:

Agree! My profile page has much less visits then items pages.

Best Regards, Andrey

22 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in Europe
lexographics says

Doh! And there was me thinking that you followed an author if you liked their music and wanted to keep track of their new stuff.
Didn’t know about the follow/unfollow trick.
That must be why I’ve got all those followers, then (All ten of them !)
(Hey, you can follow / unfollow / re-follow / double follow / upside-down follow me anytime, guys… as long as y’all BUY something!!)
:winktongue:

by
by
by
by
by
by