6 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
Gigitty says

Hello everyone!

I’m new to this and I am looking for some action on TF! This means I’ll soon be joining the grounds of TF with some themes (Hopefully.). I’m super excited.. but the problem is I’d love to make everything as beautiful as possible and I believe some perspective showcase would help a lot!

I’m speaking about those “180 degrees turned” iphones that look amazing. (Example: http://0.s3.envato.com/files/55267972/screenshot/01_preview1.__large_preview.jpg) (I must say that I am not affiliated with the guys that own this theme, it was the first on the list.) I’ve searched a lot and I really couldn’t find any tutorial on this, I’d highly appreciate it if somebody could just link me some articles about it.

(I’ve opened some PSDs of free mockups and they have “Place image here” but really, the image that I place is not a “perspective” one but just the simple one and you know how it looks.)

Thanks a lot! If I didn’t explain it well please feel free to tell me so I can “retry”.

Thanks!

475 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
LuisFaus says

Nowadays there are plenty of great pre-made product mock ups in the Graphics>Product Mock Ups category. Some even have been made with real Hi Resolution photography. So i would recommend buying any of those for optimal presentation methods.

And if you still want to learn how to, I believe that there is a tutorial with similar characteristics in tutsplus.com – Also a page from Envato -

5461 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Located in Australia
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
Australia says

Also when posting a link, don’t leave straggly ) on the end of the url :)

by
by
by
by
by
by