8 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
DocWellness says

Greetings,

I am having a couple of issues with the Perspective theme.

For starters, I cannot upload pictures to the POST section of the site. When I do, I receive this message: No data received Unable to load the webpage because the server sent no data. Reload this webpage. Press the reload button to resubmit the data needed to load the page. Error code: ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

Secondly, my host, GoDaddy, stated it was a plugin issue. When I deactivate all the plugins to determine which one(s) are the issue, my entire middle section of the HOME page is lost and all is see is a blank space.

Kindly advise.

1177 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Smartik says

Greetings,

I am having a couple of issues with the Perspective theme.

For starters, I cannot upload pictures to the POST section of the site. When I do, I receive this message: No data received Unable to load the webpage because the server sent no data. Reload this webpage. Press the reload button to resubmit the data needed to load the page. Error code: ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

Secondly, my host, GoDaddy, stated it was a plugin issue. When I deactivate all the plugins to determine which one(s) are the issue, my entire middle section of the HOME page is lost and all is see is a blank space.

Kindly advise.
Hello, can you specify what “Perspective” theme? Here on Themeforest I have a theme called Perspective, whith is in WP and Drupal category and another theme is made by @Chimpstudio.

If this is my item then contact me though email and I will do my best to help you resolve any problems you have found. Send me a message via my profile contact form.

8 posts
DocWellness says

IT is the wordpress PERSPECTIVE theme, which can be seen at DocWellnessFormula.com.

Thank you.

1177 posts
+5 more
Smartik says

IT is the wordpress PERSPECTIVE theme, which can be seen at DocWellnessFormula.com. Thank you.
OK, this theme is created by me. Send me a message with all the info, what does not work, and the login details to WP Dashboard. Waiting for your message. Thank you.
8 posts
DocWellness says

Please send me your email address and I will do so. Again, thank you very much.

1177 posts
+5 more
Smartik says

Follow this link: http://themeforest.net/user/Smartik#contact Fill the form “Email Smartik”, say at least “Hello” and next we will disqus via email.

1 post
SystemaD says

I am continually having problems with my Perspective template. Whenever I make any changes to the index page, the middle section (where the 3 “SERVICES” widgets are) get messed up.

They should be located just below the 3 pictures. However, when I make changes to the home page, they become “spread out;’ that is, they end up in 3 rows instead of side by side by side.

Please advise. Thank you

1177 posts
+5 more
Smartik says

I am continually having problems with my Perspective template. Whenever I make any changes to the index page, the middle section (where the 3 “SERVICES” widgets are) get messed up.

They should be located just below the 3 pictures. However, when I make changes to the home page, they become “spread out;’ that is, they end up in 3 rows instead of side by side by side.

Please advise. Thank you
Contact me using this form: http://themeforest.net/user/Smartik#contact Include the purchase code or login with the account that you’ve purchased the theme.

Thank you.

by
by
by
by
by
by