SemblanceProduction
SemblanceProduction Recent Posts Threads Started
609 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Joined an Envato Football competition
+4 more
SemblanceProduction says

Hi!

Do any of you have any pets? If so, how many? I personally had drastic changes in my life over the past year. Moved to a different country, started living with my girlfriend and we picked up a shivering little kitten on the street, which is now like my best bud. So like in 4 months we found another one, that has been surrounded by vicious street dogs and wanted to take him home, feed him and give him away, but… Now we have two cats. Loving every single moment of it, except when they start chasing each other around at 5Am Lol :)

1034 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
BenSheppard says

That’s an adorable story! Sadly my girlfriend is allergic to animals, I’d really love to get a pug but we had to settle on a rabbit as she can kind of handle it

914 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Won a Most Wanted contest
+5 more
joiaco says

My cat is also rescued, and so affectionate even though she is quite nervous. There is another thread with lots of authors’ pet pictures.

221 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Brazil Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
devotchkah says

thanks to both of you for existing and giving a second chance to them! right now I have two dogs, both rescued as well =)

73 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+1 more
ArtBeatDesigns says

This is my dog :-)

Party :-)

After a long day :-)

1241 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
SomethingDesign says

my pet

79 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in India
+1 more
BeaversHub says

These are my three angels!!

Maggie was rescued when she was just 1 week old. We found her with a hole in her stomach that was infested with maggots, and she just turned 6 years old yesterday :)

Maggie

Gypsy

Sherry

105 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
butterflymedia says

Sounds exactly like me! 5 AM is the critical hour, I have to drag them in another room.

Hi! Do any of you have any pets? If so, how many? I personally had drastic changes in my life over the past year. Moved to a different country, started living with my girlfriend and we picked up a shivering little kitten on the street, which is now like my best bud. So like in 4 months we found another one, that has been surrounded by vicious street dogs and wanted to take him home, feed him and give him away, but… Now we have two cats. Loving every single moment of it, except when they start chasing each other around at 5Am Lol :)
981 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month
+6 more
greenline says

I also have a cat, but a lazy one:

1151 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+2 more
MastaBlack_fK says

My cat :)

by
by
by
by
by
by