• Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
aRtlessX says

Is it ok to use photos with street signs, recognizable street names? “City of ”, “blah blah street” etc.

Also if a movie poster or an ad or something is on a wall somewhere in the picture?

If a reviewer could please enlighten me before I upload anything and wait a week for it to be rejected b/c of this. LOL

Thank you :)

1604 posts
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Envato Staff
  • Reviewer
  • Exclusive Author
  • Beta Tester
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
+9 more
PatrikL Reviewer says
Is it ok to use photos with street signs, recognizable street names? “City of ”, “blah blah street” etc.

Also if a movie poster or an ad or something is on a wall somewhere in the picture?

If a reviewer could please enlighten me before I upload anything and wait a week for it to be rejected b/c of this. LOL

Thank you :)

I suggest you have a look here for information. It’ll help you out with the necessary information you need.

396 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
aRtlessX says

Thank you PatriK, I’ve already read that, but it doesn’t help much since it’s a bit obscure to me what consists “private property” these days. I’ve read about things (Eiffel Tower/Euro sign) that I’d never imagine they are not ok to use so I’m doubting my better judjement for every single thing now. Anyway, I’ll just upload it and if it gets rejected so be it.

by
by
by
by
by
by