• Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
+2 more
purethemes says

Hi

I want to use some photos from PhotoDune as a part of my theme, and before I buy extended license I’ve got two questions:

- Do I have to include Licence Certificate of those photos in theme package? - Do I have to buy photos from my own account, or can it be bought from other account? I’m asking because this theme will be created in partnership with another author here, and he wants to spend some money he deposited some time ago, but theme will be submited from my account.

I’m asking here because I hope some of you had these problems, and can give me answer faster than support ;)

Thanks

Warm regards

4264 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
  • Envato Staff
  • Reviewer
  • Community Moderator
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Venezuela
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
+9 more
Ivor Reviewer says

Buy the regular license and don’t include the images in your main file. Credit the author in the item description and your docs. Copy the links of the images you’re using in ‘Comments for the Reviewer’ (Optional)

961 posts It's in the pipeline!
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
+2 more
purethemes says

Buy the regular license and don’t include the images in your main file. Credit the author in the item description and your docs. Copy the links of the images you’re using in ‘Comments for the Reviewer’ (Optional)

But the idea is that I don’t want to put these images only for a live preview (for slider etc) but as a part of layout, and for that I need extended license. I’ll also want to check if buyers will like that.

by
by
by
by
by
by