675 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+6 more
dexterous says

Why not purchase a license anyway and support your fellow Photodune authors? :) They’re great value and extremely inexpensive for what you’re getting. Plus, your work will look more professional without watermarks.

+1

I purchased some photos in January and also got 50% credit back, too bad my template got rejected though :-( The photos are really high quality, they deserve the one dollar at least if you are making use of them.

142 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
Flash-Bob says

Why not purchase a license anyway and support your fellow Photodune authors? :) They’re great value and extremely inexpensive for what you’re getting. Plus, your work will look more professional without watermarks.

+1

I purchased some photos in January and also got 50% credit back, too bad my template got rejected though :-( The photos are really high quality, they deserve the one dollar at least if you are making use of them.

+1

same here. But I think envato should give us some discount on extended license as we are their authors.

3431 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Helps us moderate the forums
+10 more
sevenspark Volunteer moderator says

+1 same here. But I think envato should give us some discount on extended license as we are their authors.

That sounds nice, but it wouldn’t be fair to take income from other authors based on who is buying their product, and Envato still needs to take a cut to pay overhead. Moreover, the system could be abused, since it’s not very difficult to become an author and automatically get the discount. :)

226 posts
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
nickys says

Plus, your work will look more professional without watermarks.

+1. The value that you get for your money at photodune is great. A good looking and high quality image without watermark can make all the difference for your product, it’s all about presentation. Which reminds me that I need to pay PhotoDune a visit for one of my plugins :)

23 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
knowmax says

Can I use a single photo bought from PhotoDune in multiple item’s previews of mine?

7370 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

Can I use a single photo bought from PhotoDune in multiple item’s previews of mine?

no, you need to buy the photo for each item you intend to use that photo.

But if you have only one item and multiple previews then you buy once.

844 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
SBJEWEL says

I should keep this thread in my list…. Thanks doru, LucidStudios, knowmax and others too… :)

16 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
dignotion says

+1 :)

by
by
by
by
by
by