- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- United States
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Referred between 200 and 499 users
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
Hey guys, I recently decided it would be cool to make some images for photodune. I want to do some social media and marketing images. For anyone else who has joined, can you please describe the process? Is it very hard to get accepted, or not so much. I am specifically asking this to Graphicriver Authors if possible, because my photos will either be 3d or photoshop creations. Please let me know if you guys have any tips for being approved as a photodune author! Thanks
Last time I checked you need to present a portfolio of images to be accepted.
Photo Manipulations have been accepted, so you should go ahead and take the review for that Marketplace and submit your images after you’re approved.