552 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Located in Canada
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
OurWebMedia says

Hi,

My dad is a wanna-be professional photographer and wants me to build him a website to sell his work on.

His photography business is North American Wildlife Photos and I’m looking for a template that would work to sell photos and has a nature feel to it.

Are there any recommendations? My budget isn’t very big. I’m not looking for a custom job by any means. Just maybe a suggestion.

Thanks.

Bryce

30 posts
  • Located in Austria
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
SiGa says

Well, did you already have a look at the photography/portfolio templates sold here? http://themeforest.net/category/site-templates/creative/photography (add portfolio at the end instead to search there if you want to) It also depends on if you want an HTML template oder a CMS solution (Wordpress, Joomla…), maybe better if he wants to sell his photos. Are you familiar with those?

4339 posts Community Mod Building awesome stuff for your mobile devices!
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+14 more
Enabled Moderator says

Contact me trough my profile :) ;)

31 posts
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
jmrodgers says

There are a ton of really good Site Templates and WordPress themes on ThemeForest for photographers, it just depends on your level of expertise and who is going to be using the template. In addition to all the Photography templates, you may also want to check out the Portfolio templates and/or the Picture Gallery templates, these will also work for displaying pictures. Even if you find a theme that doesn’t have the “nature” feel that you’re looking for, any of the themes can be customized.

by
by
by
by
by
by