I have created a file in photoshop CS4 and saved it to ‘maximize PSD compatibility’.
This seemed to work fine but gave me no indication of how far back the file is compatible to.
I have noticed that the Graphic River upload form askes for the Minimum Application version your file will open in. The earliest listed on the form being Photoshop CS.
How do find out if my file will open in Photoshop CS if I don’t have a copy of that version.
Good point. And one that I would like to know the answer to as well. Let’s hope some Photoshop guru can enlighten us.
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Beta Tester
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
have no ideea, that’s something that i really what to know. This its something that I ask myself every day. I did nothing to find an answer to be honest. I just hope when I save in a previous version, like for Flash CS3 from CS4 there will be no problems. Till now I have no complains.