6 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
supernal says

Well…

I think that PSD category is and must be really unique. PSD is PSD and many people can make some psd, and that’s why this category is pretty unique.

PSD template must be unique, different from others, because it is just psd. If you would make some html or wp theme, then we could talk, but psd, how I said, it must be unique.

I suggest you to get some inspiration and make something diffrent from other templates. It won’t be hard to find PSD template that is similar to yours and it is the reason why your theme won’t be approved…

At the beginning I thought too that it won’t be hard to make some PSD template for TF, but it is pretty hard to make something unique, because there are so many unique designers :D

I wish you luck, get some inspiration, make something really amazing!!!

Sorry if I said something wrong, but this is what I think about PSDs.

supernal

P.S. Sorry for my English

17 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
snrt says

Thank you for your reply supernal, I will try to do that. Nothing is wrong with what you said. I am just wondering if this could get approved as Site template or WP.

17 posts
snrt says

Well…

I think that PSD category is and must be really unique. PSD is PSD and many people can make some psd, and that’s why this category is pretty unique.

PSD template must be unique, different from others, because it is just psd. If you would make some html or wp theme, then we could talk, but psd, how I said, it must be unique.

I suggest you to get some inspiration and make something diffrent from other templates. It won’t be hard to find PSD template that is similar to yours and it is the reason why your theme won’t be approved…

At the beginning I thought too that it won’t be hard to make some PSD template for TF, but it is pretty hard to make something unique, because there are so many unique designers :D

I wish you luck, get some inspiration, make something really amazing!!!

Sorry if I said something wrong, but this is what I think about PSDs.

supernal

P.S. Sorry for my English

Thank you for your reply supernal, I will try to do that. Nothing is wrong with what you said. I am just wondering if this could get approved as Site template or WP.

17 posts
snrt says

As dpthemes said its just too basic, to get approved in the .PSD category it needs to be amazing. Scott

Scott, Let me know your comments

17 posts
snrt says

It’s much better, but as a PSD template, it is still too basic/generic. The PSD category is the hardest to get approved for. I understand that you may be going for a minimalistic look, but I think that to get approved there should be something that makes it slightly different.

Do you think this is improved? or should I do something from the scratch. Would you think this has potential to get approved as Site template or WP

80 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
dpthemes says

Its improved, but still far off the standard of a PSD theme, even as a site template or WP theme, it will probably not get approved. I think you should start again from scratch and use this as a learning experience. You could spend another week/2 weeks on this one and still not get it approved.

by
by
by
by
by
by