8 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Farhangdarzi says

I am working on This Theme and would appreciate any views, comments and suggestions before I finalize it.

327 posts just a random dude...
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
trendyWebStar says

Honestly I’m not sure in which category you’re planning to submit it, but i think it need more work. I would suggest working on your header & footer more, i don’t think it would get approved in templates section, and not close enough to get approved in PSD section.

That’s just my 2c. :)

51 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
AfterLabs says

Hey there Farhangdarzi,

I would agree with @trendyWebStar the Header and Footer needs some work. But i would also suggest Font & Spacing.

Hope that helps.

130 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
joeBanana says

I agree too, but also have to say that you are on a good path. And not try to tweak a header, rethink it, design it from different point of view and maybe remove bold styles from titles. After all, I like it.

8 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Farhangdarzi says

Hi thanks for your opinions, any other ideas?

238 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
dmsumon says

You have to go a long way. It is still very far my friend. Get more creativity and create a good one. Always be clever in color choice. Thank you :)

by
by
by
by
by
by