Hello, I have personal theme designed all the HTML & CSS is complete. There is one area that I’m hoping I can find someone to help me with and that is the PHP code so that the theme works in WordPress
- Community Moderator
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
There’s a little bit involved in making a Wordpress theme, and your first one will probably take some time.
Here is some information about Wordpress Themes: http://codex.wordpress.org/Theme_Development
I would recommend installing wordpress and fiddling with the “default” theme, change parts of the header.php and footer.php files and try to get the Wordpress theme looking like your HTML theme.
I’m looking for someone who could help me code the theme with PHP rather then learn PHP . As it won’t be a ongoing affair that I’ll have the need to use PHP beyond this theme.