2 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 2
  • United States
rodericksilva
says

My intentions are not to upset anyone by posting on this site but these are the best looking themes around. These are the best designers around.

I need a PHP /WP developer and a WordPress designer (BuddyPress would be nice).

I have an online application. I have subscribers. I have made 20K since September 2009 with a phase one – polished demo.

A huge chunk of equity is up for grabs for anyone (or small team) that wants to come onboard. You get the chance to get “founder” equity on a proven product.

Put the word out. Please.

Thanks,

Roderick

roderick@myschoolbinder.com

552 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 4
  • Canada
  • Collector Level 4
+2 more
OurWebMedia
says
My intentions are not to upset anyone by posting on this site but these are the best looking themes around. These are the best designers around.

I need a PHP /WP developer and a WordPress designer (BuddyPress would be nice).

I have an online application. I have subscribers. I have made 20K since September 2009 with a phase one – polished demo.

A huge chunk of equity is up for grabs for anyone (or small team) that wants to come onboard. You get the chance to get “founder” equity on a proven product.

Put the word out. Please.

Thanks,

Roderick

You’d get better responses with some details as to what you’re looking for and what you’ll be requiring of your designer / coder. As well, a budget is always a nice incentive for getting responses.

On a last note: while your intentions may not be to upset anyone, that’s one of the worst ways to introduce yourself to a community in regards to seeking a designer / coder from it.

Kind regards, Bryce

2 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 2
  • United States
rodericksilva
says

Hey Bryce,

I’m not a designer so my input here is very limited if anything. I can share design tips or advice. I only wanted to shout out about what I see as a good opportunity. Thats all.

I didn’t want to leave a long detailed message as the ‘first’ post.

It’s simple. I am willing to part with a nice chunk of equity to a good PHP developer / designer that wants to come onboard and make this project one of their own.

Sorry to insult…although that was my first sentence. It’s cool. No hard feelings.

Roderick

www.myschoolbinder.com

demo: nydemo.myschoolbinder.com username: teacher@myschoolbinder.com password: teacher

by
by
by
by
by
by