2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
rodericksilva says

My intentions are not to upset anyone by posting on this site but these are the best looking themes around. These are the best designers around.

I need a PHP /WP developer and a WordPress designer (BuddyPress would be nice).

I have an online application. I have subscribers. I have made 20K since September 2009 with a phase one – polished demo.

A huge chunk of equity is up for grabs for anyone (or small team) that wants to come onboard. You get the chance to get “founder” equity on a proven product.

Put the word out. Please.

Thanks,

Roderick

roderick@myschoolbinder.com

552 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Located in Canada
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
OurWebMedia says
My intentions are not to upset anyone by posting on this site but these are the best looking themes around. These are the best designers around.

I need a PHP /WP developer and a WordPress designer (BuddyPress would be nice).

I have an online application. I have subscribers. I have made 20K since September 2009 with a phase one – polished demo.

A huge chunk of equity is up for grabs for anyone (or small team) that wants to come onboard. You get the chance to get “founder” equity on a proven product.

Put the word out. Please.

Thanks,

Roderick

You’d get better responses with some details as to what you’re looking for and what you’ll be requiring of your designer / coder. As well, a budget is always a nice incentive for getting responses.

On a last note: while your intentions may not be to upset anyone, that’s one of the worst ways to introduce yourself to a community in regards to seeking a designer / coder from it.

Kind regards, Bryce

2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
rodericksilva says

Hey Bryce,

I’m not a designer so my input here is very limited if anything. I can share design tips or advice. I only wanted to shout out about what I see as a good opportunity. Thats all.

I didn’t want to leave a long detailed message as the ‘first’ post.

It’s simple. I am willing to part with a nice chunk of equity to a good PHP developer / designer that wants to come onboard and make this project one of their own.

Sorry to insult…although that was my first sentence. It’s cool. No hard feelings.

Roderick

www.myschoolbinder.com

demo: nydemo.myschoolbinder.com username: teacher@myschoolbinder.com password: teacher

by
by
by
by
by
by