9 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
jesusdelagarza says

Hello,

I’m looking for a script where I can add properties with pictures and some other values (information). The solution will also need to include a feature where anyone using the system can to upload some images/pictures taken from a mobile device/phone to my server. So we can do it on a desktop computer or from a mobile device.

Also, if there’re some issues on mobile networks (phone) we might just keep the record and upload it once we have access or if we’re on a WiFi network. We need to talk about options and possible solutions for this.

I’ll go out to a property and will need to take pictures and upload it to my server. I also need to input geo code and altitude value.

Please let me know if you’re interest on this project.

264 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in India
hirenbvala says

if you are looking for website then you can just track IP and may be location. if you try mobile app there are possible chances to get what u want.

9 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
jesusdelagarza says

if you are looking for website then you can just track IP and may be location. if you try mobile app there are possible chances to get what u want.

Hi VIJAYJOSHI , do you have previous experience on stuff like this? Any chance to work on a project like this?

Thanks again

264 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in India
hirenbvala says

yes i have experience working with real estate websites… Could you please contact me through my profile.. i think I can do this and need to ask you few questions…

by
by
by
by
by
by