1 post
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
redchair says

I install it fine (the wordpress plugin), but when I go to upload an image it uploads it to the folder but the it does not show up in the preview or in the slider.

The upload gives me a (/wallpaper_2011021615939000000.JPG100 100) on the page during upload as well.

I installed it 3-4 times, cleaned out the database, removed all files and even made sure I had permissions and php5 all setup right.

Anyone have any ideas on how to get assets to show up correctly? Also why are the folders for images and the xml file being made in /wp-includes these seems totally wrong?

I’m having the same issue, did anyone find a solution to this?

3 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
marketingfales says

Can someone help me with this fatal error that I am receiving using the Piecemaker 2 plugin for Wordpress?

Fatal error: Call to a member function attributes() on a non-object in /home/content/57/9304157/html/NEW SITE 728 MAIN /wp-content/plugins/piecemaker/piecemaker-main.php on line 1984

Thank you for any help.

1 post
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
jungle_jim01 says

Has anyone run into a problem adding assets to a piecemaker? When I try to load them it comes up with a screen that says

Assets Slide type Please specify the page of type, if you don’t know which type to choose please see the help file

and none of the bottom buttons are working. I tried to load assets to my piecemaker 2 ways and it just wont go through. And there is no selection where it says it on page or options either. I just reinstalled Wordpress today and Piecemaker and still getting the same thing.

Hi, I’m having the same problem (using the photomedia theme), did you manage to fix this?

3 posts
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
marketingfales says

i gave up on it and went with the nivo slider.

5109 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Has attended an Envato Live event
  • Support Staff
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Canada
  • Community Ambassador
+8 more
KingDog Staff says

Really old thread. Locking it down to avoid confusion.

by
by
by
by
by
by