1815 posts Videohive author & moderator
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+11 more
Mocarg Volunteer moderator says

I wanna start making Pixel Bender Plug ins and i was wondering maybe some author here has experience with it??

To experienced author: Do you know maybe how to add effects to layer?

Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+11 more

Epic Fail .

501 posts
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Located in Greece
+8 more
steve314 says
Epic Fail .

Got no idea at all!

5076 posts
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Helps us moderate the forums
+11 more
felt_tips Volunteer moderator says

http://www.adobe.com/devnet/pixelbender.html

But I guess you found this already.

The SDK and plenty of demo stuff is on this page.

-f.

5076 posts
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Helps us moderate the forums
+11 more

It’s a complicated area. I looked into it for a little bit, but decided I had better things to do with my time. :)

There’s one or two tutorials knocking about, but I’d start by downloading the Pixel Bender SDK .

I would probably be inclined to start off with complex expressions (the sort that’s more than 100 lines long), then move on to scripting, then tackle Pixel Bender.

-f.

+11 more

I have SDK and i know simple stuff but i want to do some complicated plug ins. Learning wont be difficult i code for 6 years now. I wrote a game that had 50.000 lines of code :D

175 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
adintermedia says

Let me know if you wrote your first plugin with the sdk :) i also downloaded it but didn’t get into it because i hadn’t enough time (or i didn’t want to spend enough time :))

5076 posts
+11 more
I have SDK and i know simple stuff but i want to do some complicated plug ins. Learning wont be difficult i code for 6 years now. I wrote a game that had 50.000 lines of code :D

OK, I think you qualify. :)

I’d just jump in and start experimenting. I remember finding a couple of good tutorials about it on the web… I just can’t remember where.

You could enquire on one of the scripting websites … aenhancers.com

-f.

by
by
by
by
by
by