you can make sure that both the field and the plane are on exact integers…
plane.x = 55 and the position of the textfield inside the movieclip is 30, 16.
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Featured in a Magazine
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 7-8 years
what about the y?
y is equal to zero.
Anyway, I got the problem solved. Not sure what happened, but when I removed the textfield and put a fresh one…it worked. You can see it here. Thanks everybody for helping me out. Though I didn’t know the reason, I’m now more relieved knowing that it can be done in pv3d. Have to look into five3d now.