339 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
kevinhamil says

I backed this on kickstarter a few months ago… wondering if anyone else here did the same and is waiting for the beta release tomorrow (Sept. 26)?

5461 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Located in Australia
+4 more
Australia says

Hey Kevin, is this a westwood studios game ? like C&C looks very much like it ?

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/659943965/planetary-annihilation-a-next-generation-rts
339 posts
+3 more
kevinhamil says

Hey Kevin, is this a westwood studios game ? like C&C looks very much like it ? http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/659943965/planetary-annihilation-a-next-generation-rts

Basically. It’s made by Uber Entertainment, which I believe their core staff worked on those games. It’s suppose to be a successor to Total Annihilation, but taking it to a galactic scale… ultimately leading up to smashing moons and planets into each other. Of course, also bringing it up to todays graphics and adding awesome features.

5461 posts
  • Located in Australia
+4 more
Australia says

looks slick as !

11 posts
RechargeMedia says

Gah. This game is awesome. Beta was just released, and I’ve been playing the alpha a little bit.

Definitely worth picking up if you can.

252 posts
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
Madalincmc says

Looks awesome I will sure try it!

339 posts
+3 more
kevinhamil says

Gah. This game is awesome. Beta was just released, and I’ve been playing the alpha a little bit. Definitely worth picking up if you can.

How has the alpha been? I wasn’t in on that so I have to wait for the official beta release, but it seems it’s been pretty well off. I’ll probably be at work when they officially release the beta, but I’m keeping my eye out for it :)

11 posts
RechargeMedia says

Gah. This game is awesome. Beta was just released, and I’ve been playing the alpha a little bit. Definitely worth picking up if you can.
How has the alpha been? I wasn’t in on that so I have to wait for the official beta release, but it seems it’s been pretty well off. I’ll probably be at work when they officially release the beta, but I’m keeping my eye out for it :)

Dude.

You can smash planets. Into one another. Its sodding awesome.

In all seriousness of course theres a LOT of bugs; if you’re expecting spit ‘n polish like a fully functional lobby or that balance nonsense the alphas keep going on about you’re going to be disappointed. But if you can overlook that, with the beta coming out officially today get in on it. Cause… Smashing planets.

339 posts
+3 more
kevinhamil says

In all seriousness of course theres a LOT of bugs; if you’re expecting spit ‘n polish like a fully functional lobby or that balance nonsense the alphas keep going on about you’re going to be disappointed. But if you can overlook that, with the beta coming out officially today get in on it. Cause… Smashing planets.

Yeah, I’m fully aware what I should expect from an Alpha and Beta version… there’s a lot of people who don’t understand the concept of pre-release versions, that’s for sure. Can’t wait.

This will also be my first RTS, so I have a bit of learning to do.. I’m sure I’ll get schooled many times along the way :P

5461 posts
  • Located in Australia
+4 more
Australia says

your first RTS ?

Ahhh man get playing Dune !!!

Thats how I got hooked

by
by