92 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
PixFlow says

Hi
I want to know your review about our new item “Christmas Bells TV Broadcast Package”. Both positive and negative points ( I look forward negatives more ). I really appreciate your time.
What do you think about theme, color, motions, graphic, sound and etc ?
Also, I’ll be happy to hear from your point of views about other projects of pixFlow.

757 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
+3 more
GrizzleFX says

Looks very professional, I especially like the “pop-up information” bit. It’s hard to come up with negatives about any of your items. I guess the only thing I can think of is that it’s a bit slow for my taste, but that’s nothing too serious. If you’re worried about sales I would wait, your items are usually very popular!

92 posts
+6 more
PixFlow says

Really thanks GrizzleFx
I didn’t post this topic because of sales. Just looking forward to know our mistakes and making better videos.
Nice point (slow). I think you’re right . We have to experience too fast animations.

1641 posts I create things I wish existed
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Won a competition
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
cyzer says

It is a bit slow. Too minimal for my taste. Text and numbers and overall information for programs and shows are too small (keep in mind that it will be probably shown on TV, then imagine how it would look on tv screen).... person would have very hard time to read it. Program has to be clear.

And even if you actualy are able to change the text and so on in the project, the main thing what buyer actuyaly sees is the PREVIEW. And he bases his all opinion on the preview.

92 posts
+6 more
PixFlow says

Hi cyzer . Thanks for your time and reply. From technical point I agree with you. Texts and numbers are small. Really nice point. We have to consider every details in design.

by
by
by
by
by
by