Thanks in Advance!
I am about to upload this theme for Themeforest, please tell me do you like it, is there any thing missing so i must change it before uploading.
It has 8 different Layouts.
2 Homepage, 2 Blog, 3 Portfolio and a Gallery layout.
and it will have 15 color styles.
I rally need your kind Feedback, and i will really appreciate it.
Here is the Demos!
I don’t know that why no one is leaving any Feedback,
I am Sad…
Please Guys Help ME! Shall i upload this theme for review or NO, its not worth.
I am not sure if you are going to submit PSD only, but if yes, it probably wont be accepted. There are higher standards in PSD which means those type of graphically minimal designs are not quite good because buyers wouldn’t have to buy it, because there are just colors, borders, text and a few images. But if you are going to submit HTML or WP of this, I am sure you are quite close to have it accepted.
- I definitely like more the first variant (Layout 1)
- Nice colors
- Good sense for spacing and proper font sizes
- Nice use of cufon (or whatever text replacement technique you want to use)
- Good choice of a big picture in “slider”, definitely choose this one for your live preview
- The navigation red bg texture is MAYBE a bit much, but not a dealbreaker. Theme is simple and this kinda stands out which can be good or bad, it depends…
- Color of catchy tagline is too light to be catched try little darker to pop up more, maybe a bold typeface too, you will have to try it
- Consider more content above the footer. It’s fine now, but content is king so maybe add there some space for some blog posts, news, rss, testimonials, whatever. Find inspiration on other websites/themes. Again, not a dealbreaker.
- What about rounded corners for the site container? Like 5-15px radius. Try it, maybe you will like it.
- Add more vertical space in header. Logo looks a bit vertically squeezed. Company logo looks always bad if there isnt enough whitespace around it. There is a little poetry in this, but I hope you get my point.
- The navigation text isnt properly aligned – see HOME versus BUSINESS MAN WALKTHROUGH
- You would need a good slider, not just an image so I miss those dots or arrows or anything like this which the user can use to navigate through images in slider
- Search box could be also a little bit darker. Now it looks like the site bg which isnt very good for user orientation.
- Consider adding dropdown menu
You have there very good ground work and it just needs more details, maybe more content, subpages and that’s it Congrats for your nice work, well done!
_freshface, many thanks for your time and that detail valuable feedback.
I am really pleased for your kind help, i will definitely consider your important points on my design.
You have really great skills in designing!
I hope in the feature i get an other chance, to get your valuable feedback.
Thank you very much indeed.
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.