9 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Ayashi says
I need to remove my work from the file storage, but to do so requires a notification containing the following items:
1. Information of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, in case of a single Notice with multiple works, a representative list of such works.

2. Precise identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and sufficient information to enable Usenet.nl to locate the material, such as each article┬┤s subject, date, time, message-ID(s), newsgroup posted.

3. Full contact information such as full name of the complaining party, address, telephone number, e-mail address and, for agents, a clear statement of the relationship to the owner of the copyrights.

4. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.

5. A clear statement, under penalty of law, that the information in the DMCA Notice is both accurate and that you are an authorized agent of an entity or the person who holds the copyright. A physical or electronic signature of the authorized agent of an entity or the person is also required.

My English is very bad :confused: . If you have a DMCA Notice template, please publish it. Thank You!

850 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Egypt
+2 more
25EGY says

Hi,,
You can use this awesome tool to send DMCA to remove the links :
FreshKiller – Let’s group together and give them hell !!!

I hope it help you! :)

9 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Ayashi says

Thank You! xanxa

I will try to send this notification in file sharing sites

25EGY Thank You! This is a great tool!

708 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
LCweb says
290 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
lou606 says

Ooooor use my Wordpress plugin :)

Your plugin is fantastic by the way ! And still no sherif badge for you?! Come on Envato :) Thanks again LCweb for making it :)

by
by
by
by
by
by