7 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
PaperTraitors says

Realizing we are very close to our project and therefore may not be seeing its flaws we’ve come to ask the community’s help.

The template design link: http://papertraitors.com/templates/vchange/themes/white/index.html

We submitted this new template design and received a rejection notice: “The overall quality of your submission does not meet our aesthetic and technical requirements and will need to be improved before being resubmitted. Unfortunately we’re not able to provide more specific feedback for your submission at this time.”

We agree it is unfortunate about not receiving more specific feedback so began the search for others that have had this problem and after reading several articles the common solution was go to this forum and ask for feedback. That said, here we are =)

We’d greatly appreciate any and all feedback that would help us to improve our template to the ThemeForest standards.

Thanks all!

555 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
kriskorn says
First of all your drop-down menu doesn’t work on latest Chrome, I am using Windows 7. As the reviewer said, you need to improve all the aspects of the design.
  • Logo isn’t the best, the hover over it is bad.
  • Drop-down menu hasn’t got any real contrast. Black on dark gray isn’t a good choice.
  • All those hovers everywhere aren’t necessary and they aren’t very good design wise.
  • Have a look at some typography tutorials on the net, this needs the most work.
  • Spacing and padding here and there.

This was just the homepage. I didn’t want to sound rude, but this is where you are right now. Have a look at Webdesign Tuts+, they have some amazing things there.

All the best,
Kris
286 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in France
+3 more
2Fwebd says

Hi ! Yes Kris has right ! And your design need lot of improvements ! Because at this time it looks outdated (social icons, font, shadows, logo, menu, forms….). Compare it with the current library, get inspired ;) I advice you to use Bootstrap :)
Just my opinion, hope it will help you ;)
Regards,

5 posts
Omidhaqbin says

I think this theme need more works. It has the potential to be approved. Let’s see what others say?

7 posts
PaperTraitors says

Thank you both Kriskorn and doubleF, your feedback is greatly appreciated! we’ll be working with the designer of the template to improve the items you mentioned.

Thank you!

255 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
PersianArt says

hello first of all, it is my opinion only. this screenshot is for opera but in chrome you can find this also. and other page has similar isssue.

http://ScrnSht.com/zzfgvu

in above you have good suggestion. goodluck

by
by
by
by
by
by