5 posts
  • Australia
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
trancewar1 says

Does anyone know how to bind four ComboBoxes together, in a Master-Detail application. Set up four or more combos that have a master-detail relationship.

Select a value from the first combo, then notice that the values in the second combo change based on your selection, then select from the second combo and then have the values change based on your selection and so on and so forth.

Web site example: http://www.buycartyres.com.au

Four example :Say i have a tyre shop and i want people to first choose ,Search by car, that would give them a list of motor cars, lets say they choose toyota ,then the next combo would show all the toyotas models then they choose ther model and that would give them a choice in the next combo ,so on and so forth.

If you can help it would be great.

Thanks Sergio

260 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
ravenwill says

Hi Trancewar1,

The effect that you display through your link is actually achieved through a mixture of php and javascript, possibly ajax.

It could be achieveable through flash though just thought I’d give you an alternative.

156 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Poland
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
Subeli says

trancewar1 on site which you have pointed there is like ravenwill says. But if you want accomplish the same in AS3 i can make it for You. Please contact me throughout contact form on the sidebar.

by
by
by
by
by
by