• Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Football Contest Winner
  • Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Albania
BlinVarfi says

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/2370/limevideos.jpg

Alright so this is the logo that got rejected. I did a half lime, with a play button and tv antennas if the site would be for live streaming or something like that. However the antennas could be easily deleted. The files were provided in eps and ai and nothing were wrong technically. I’ve got a couple of other logos rejected but i’ve deleted the previews so i am not uploading them. I see many people doing previews with perspective or effects, does this affects the review team? Please i need a little help getting on why was i rejected. I have exp around 3 years with logos… :S

Thanks for the help!

This is what they said: === Why We’ve Declined Your Submission ===

Your file has some well done design concepts, however it does not meet the current and very stringent quality guidelines and we can not accept your file at this time. To understand the quality of the files accepted to the GraphicRiver library, see the Popular Files list: http://graphicriver.net/page/top_sellers . If you would like feedback from your peers on improving your file, please visit the Item Discussion forum.

Important: Improvements or fixes MUST be made to the above described areas before resubmitting. Resubmitting without making any of the requested changes violates our policy and repeated attempts may result in a temporary or permanent suspension of authorship rights.

Those lines are static i think :(

9 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
SanGraphics says

I think this logo is great … and i can’t understand why it was rejected. I’ve noticed however, (on other logo templates) ... they don’t put many “versions” of the original logo. Maybe the reviewers think that it lacks in its original mode and thats why you’ve put so many versions of it as if you’re trying to impress them. I don’t think however graphics can be judged by one single reviewer … because its art. Some people might love it … and some might not!

So good luck with your work … I really think this logo is great!

217 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Albania
BlinVarfi says
SanGraphics said
I think this logo is great … and i can’t understand why it was rejected. I’ve noticed however, (on other logo templates) ... they don’t put many “versions” of the original logo. Maybe the reviewers think that it lacks in its original mode and thats why you’ve put so many versions of it as if you’re trying to impress them. I don’t think however graphics can be judged by one single reviewer … because its art. Some people might love it … and some might not! So good luck with your work … I really think this logo is great!

It’s funny because i once got rejected on a logo and they said “provide more color versions”. I did provide them and i got approved, the only logo i have approved, bah it really sucks getting rejected with no reasons!

221 posts
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
Foos says

In my opinion the orange and “play” pieces don´t fix together.

I would try to bring them better together in an other way :)

217 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Albania
BlinVarfi says
Foos said
In my opinion the orange and “play” pieces don´t fix together. I would try to bring them better together in an other way :)

Bahh :/ yep you might be right!

217 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Albania
BlinVarfi says
xstortionist said
lime and play doesn’t look good. Puts a sour taste in my mouth… no pun intended.

Yep i get it! I will try harder i think!

by
by
by
by
by
by