Could you help Declined 4 times refuse to understand why I believe I have done all the necessary conditions for.
File Dir MainFile
PSD , Pattens, Documation
Screenshots Filehttps://www.dropbox.com/s/lqtvtfx0xyqc4u7/01_HomePage.jpg 960gs. https://www.dropbox.com/s/r0dn4qtwydb4jj4/02_HomePage.jpg
Thank you for purchasing my FantasticWedding Website Template, I hope you enjoy it!
1. Introduction This is a uniquely designed website template designed in Photoshop with a modern look. PSD files are well organized and named accordingly so its very easy to change any and all of the design. Template files are built to be 960 px wide.
2. Adobe Photoshop Compatibility These layered PSD files are compatible with Adobe CS3 and later.
3. Features ? 1 Fully Layered Adobe Photoshop .PSD files ? Well Organized layers makes it very easy to update ? Site content is 960px wide ? 21px Baseline ? Patterns and Textures are included ? All shapes are vector elements and are 100% scalable and editable ? All fonts used in the templates are available for download, the links are below
4. Fonts used
5. Photos in the preview image are used for display purposes and are not included.
Pink 1 : #ffd3d3 Pink 2 : #ffa8a8 Pink 3 : #fc7777 Black : #343434
If you have any questions or need customization, please contact me via e-mail or through my profile page. I’m here to help!
I’m assuming better typography will help. Increase the font size.
Here are some of my opinions regarding the design,
1. I feel the same like Doru. Change the typography and try some different font. 2. And space for some more content after date. 3. The black triangle shape after the top image does not match with the remaining design. 4. You can add some content in the gallery section also. 5. Lastly the Marriage Venue address is not include in your template.
Work on small elements! Good luck!
Your Drop box files are not working.. Both your url shows bad link.
yea, i wannted to help too, but it’s not working