22 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • United States
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
AnderWorks says

My recent and item first item got rejected, I don’t know why, it had everything but got rejected. my theme link: http://www.fragon.at.ua/index.html

Unfortunately your submission Fragon | Responsive HTML/CSS3 Boostrap Template isn't ready for ThemeForest and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or marketplace policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Envato's policies

Please help me to improve my template, thanks!

AnderWorks

899 posts
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Australia
3Ddym says

My recent and item first item got rejected, I don’t know why, it had everything but got rejected. my theme link: http://www.fragon.at.ua/index.html
 Unfortunately your submission Fragon | Responsive HTML/CSS3 Boostrap Template isn't ready for ThemeForest and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or marketplace policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Envato's policies

Please help me to improve my template, thanks!

AnderWorks

I’m not a theme expert but my opinion is your template is fine I like the bottom part, but it’s a basic structure and there are lotta themes in the themeforest already, therefore you need to create something unique.

The banner must be more creative.

154 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
SkillLine says

Very nice theme! Really like it. Please fight to brove it in the ThemeForest.

4377 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Ambassador
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
+4 more
Dzinc says

This thread has been locked › Duplicate