- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Exclusive Author
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Beta Tester
I have a customer who her site codepage is cyrillic and has issue with some parts of my theme (such as breadcrumb). I’ve asked her to give me permission on her FTP to trace it but she doesn’t response to this type of requests and ignores this part of my answers.
So anybody have the same experience here who can help me without checking it on a website? For example changing the files encoding, removing specific functions or …?
Thank you very much.
P.S. My files are currently saved in UTF-8.