Hi. I just purchased the Restrict-content-pro.php plug in and it says that it is installed by gave me a fatal error when I tried to activate. This is what it says….. Warning: include(/home/mikexc82/constantrunner.org/wp-content/plugins/includes/gateways/paypal/paypal.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mikexc82/constantrunner.org/wp-content/plugins/restrict-content-pro.php on line 114. Can you help me please? -Mike
Hello Mike Contact the author of the plugin. You are writing in a public forum Go to the authors profile page and contact him. I’m sure he will help you (if you have a valid license).
Seems odd to have your website in the include path.
- Author was Featured
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Exclusive Author