3007 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+7 more
duotive says

Hello. My first file just got accepted :) yeey :)) I have one question: “The large file size could limit it’s sales, and if you can, you should try to optimize the PSD ’s to only include whats needed, to try to get that file size down a bit.” This is what my reviewer said. Why would the large file size for PSD affect the sales? I don’t understand. Thank you

1028 posts
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
ThemeBlvd says

Interesting. I’ve never heard this either. How would buyers even know the size of the download package before they purchase? Or I wonder if they mean this will effect future sales of buyers know your files are large?

367 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in Denmark
+1 more
UI20 says

Larger file sizes are more likely to improve sales as the buyer feels he gets more stuff for his money. This is not an Iphone marketplace where the buyer has to worry about his 3G speed or available space on the device.

2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
SilverFirefly says

Saying that, the reviewer knows what’s what, so if I were you, I’d listen to his advice.

134 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
ConnorTurnbull says

And your first theme is a nice one! Not to keen on the bright white on the grey, but it is a nice theme. Congrats!

3007 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+7 more
duotive says

larger psd neam more complex design, not just text and one color. the psd are made with custom shapes and layer + group for every single theme detail + there are seven color variations… isnt it important for the buyer to get everything he needs to customise the theme. ps the files are 1.6 gb unarchived:)) if someone thinks that having detailed psds included, let me know. thank you

3007 posts
+7 more
duotive says
And your first theme is a nice one! Not to keen on the bright white on the grey, but it is a nice theme. Congrats!

thank you, you have the option for the blog to be displayed instead on the front page:) so do bright lighton grey if not wanted:)

by
by
by
by
by
by