Hello . This is my new template . Could You rate it . In my opinion it`s good for uploading . I hope I`m making progress in my templates .http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/176/dobrez.jpg
Thank You for your answers.
The Template looks good, I love the radial gradient you included on the featured section.
You could consider improving the following:
- Increase the opacity on the header’s drop shadow
- You need to define a visual hierarchy with the headings, they are the same size. There’s nothing wrong with it, it’s just that it can provide more visual impact
- Colors look cool, try making the gray background a little bit less saturated
- The navigation looks strange, just like a bunch of buttons, try going a different route with it, and leave the buttons only for (hehe) buttons!
- On the featured section it feels like it’s missing something, try adding an image to increase the visual impact it provides to the overall design
That’s it, hope it helps
I think your header needs an image, its too plain at the moment, and I feel your contact form needs to indent, rather than popout of the page.
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
You are doing better and better and that’s noticeable, just keep up, you are going the right way here bbbkkk
I think you’re whole header could use some work. Some of the effects you have here are a little sloppy and/or out dated? the drop shadow or outer-glow looks a little to heavy? maybe lessen the opacity a little bit so its not so noticeable.
Another issue I have with the header is that it looks plain as mentioned above. Maybe also try to add some better buttons for the navigation? Or a more creative logo?
Good job though keep it up. - LegitDesigns