9 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Ross007 says

My theme has been rejected today….and i want to know it is hard or soft rejection.

This template is not ready for ThemeForest. Your template does not provide a unique enough design with the necessary design quality, features and options to compete in the marketplace at this time. It requires improvements in term of design, visual hierarchy, typography, layout and its aesthetic quality but most importantly, its uniqueness and how the design is executed.

At this stage in the design I am, unfortunately, not able to provide more specific feedback other than what I’ve stated above (the design needs overall, general improvements). With further improvements I may be able to provide more specific feedback.

my site:arasar.hanathemes.com

485 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Located in Austria
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
iHelp says

That’s a hard rejection; if it’s soft you would get a “soft rejection” in the subject of the email and they would send you a link to preview your item – if they didn’t change that.

Good luck!

9 posts
Ross007 says

Thanks for your comments…i want to still know about how to improve my theme for uniqueness.

480 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
  • Located in United Kingdom
+3 more
FlatKing says

Logo Font text shadow jquery scrolling

I’d change all of these

9 posts
Ross007 says

Logo Font text shadow jquery scrolling I’d change all of these
Good points…I am thankful for your specific comments… I was going to change logo and menu font shadow….And what about jquery scrolling? Is it not good?
357 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
+1 more
billyf says

As FlatKing pointed out, change those things. Also, the font for header navigation menu.

However, after fixing those things (and some other problems), you could still be rejected due to ‘originality’. From what I see, the current theme design, layout and almost every element is already found in some other themes, so what makes you think that buyers will want to buy yours and not others?

That’s something which only you can answer and solve if you want it to be accepted and generate good sales.

Thanks and good luck.

9 posts
Ross007 says

As FlatKing pointed out, change those things. Also, the font for header navigation menu.

However, after fixing those things (and some other problems), you could still be rejected due to ‘originality’. From what I see, the current theme design, layout and almost every element is already found in some other themes, so what makes you think that buyers will want to buy yours and not others?

That’s something which only you can answer and solve if you want it to be accepted and generate good sales.

Thanks and good luck.

Thank you so much…But what i have curiosity yet…latest items has also same styles and elements. i know my theme has lack of uniqueness but have still no idea to impress reviewers for uniqueness…what will make them impressed?

9 posts
Ross007 says

Thanks for your time, Dude. btw would u please help me to approve this theme?

4377 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

This thread is now in › Item Discussion

224 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market