- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Exclusive Author
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- United Kingdom
I am seeing a BIG improvement. You should have no trouble getting accepted now
A million times better – logo is much tighter, dividers are gone, spacing looks better. Generally almost like a different site.
Couple of final things:
- The blog on the home page looks really nice BUT different from the blog page (put the white content box on the posts on BOTH not just home).
- Still think you need to break About/Contact apart. That page looks too basic still and does not work.
- You have small alignment issues on comment box with the rest of the page content.
- The Home page header typography e.g. welcome, about, features needs attention
- Finally: Consistency of page titles i.e. about/features has it but its different for blog and portfolio
It is these slight details and attention to detail that makes/break approval.